For those who demand performance comes the ST XTA coilover. The full driving behavior of your car can be altered using adjustable KW damper technology along with an ST aluminum uniball top mount giving you optimal steering response and feedback!
Performance driving in mind
ST XTA coilovers feature KW damping technology which allows the suspension to be made either stiffer or softer depending on the driving conditions. This damping adjustment is made on the upper end of the chromed piston rod allowing the setup to be changed almost instantly. If the rebound force is increased, the car will drive with more track stability and further reduced body roll. If the rebound force is decreased, the car will feel more comfortable on the move. For increased performance, the ST XTA features an aluminum uniball top mount allowing for a direct connection to the suspension with optional camber or caster adjustment depending on vehicles design.
Easy lowering adjustment
Like all ST coilovers, the lowering adjustment is made via a seamless thread on the galvanized strut. This even allows the lowering to be made even when the kit is installed by turning the spring perch higher or lower!
KW Engineering: Exclusive for ST suspension
The high-quality ST XTA coilover is based on the low-friction twin-tube damper combined with pressure-resistant housings. Manufactured directly in Germany by KW, a monoblock guide and multi-lip sealing package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity.
- 18 Distinct clicks of Rebound Damping Adjustability
- Solid Aluminum uniball top mounts (camber adjustable depending on application)
- Linear Race springs
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested height adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring perch, multi-coated spring system and dynamic elastomer bump stops with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
- Backed by ST suspension's 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty