State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
KW Coilover Kit V3 2013+ Ford Focus ST
|0.8" to 1.5"
|0.8" to 1.5"
- 02: Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
It's been only a week since installed & loving the handling. It's an everyday driver. I'm pretty confident it will only get better. Thanks to Edge Autosports(Alan) thru the Focus ST forum the recommendation.
This install is not too difficult but adjusting the setup when you are OCD is a challenge. Overall I recommend this product highly. The feel of the car is dramatic and in a good way. I have mine lowered 1.5 inches. I have the factory recommendations for dampening. I like that you can adjust the compression to give the car the perfect feel for the individual. When you hit the curves you no longer slow down, you speed up so be careful! Installation Pictures: http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-builds/11958-bobby9621-st-build-mistress-sponsored-edgeautosport-32.html#post468776