- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
- Standard polished compressor housing
Interested in converting your ATP Bolt-On Turbo for the ST into an externally wastegated setup? Click here for the 3P Performance external wastegate kit.
First the turbo. Install was straight forward. The instructions on ATP's website were well illustrated. I do wish that they would include how to install the boost controller setup. In the end found a video online and looked at my old setup and mirrored it. Now for the guys at edge autosport. They are amazing. Kept in contact with me through the whole process of waiting on my turbo because it comes straight from the manufacture. Asking details of what I was intending to do with my car, etc. The videos online and the blog is super helpful. The choice of a big turbo is not an easy one to make. Not when spending that kind of money. Alan has been great to work with and the tuning process has been quick and easy. My car feels amazing. This will not be the last purchase i make from Edge.