The ATP Turbo GTX3071 is a great turbo upgrade option for those Focus ST owners who are looking to go beyond what the factory fuel system can handle. While it will certainly make plenty of power on the factory fuel system, the Focus ST can only get to around 400whp before it needs help in the form of Aux Fuel or Meth Injection.
The ATP Turbo GTX3071 is going to see full spool on the Focus ST's 2.0L EcoBoost between 3800rpms 4200rpms. Despite being able to make quite a bit more power than the factory K03, the ATP GTX3071 will actually be less stressful on other factory components due to the torque not peaking till later in the rpm range. Not to say that you can just turn up the boost to infinity and run stock motor on the daily, but you could safely max out the factory Focus ST Fuel System with a good tune.
The ATP GTX3071 will be most comfortable at a power level in the range of 420 to 500whp with Aux Fuel or Meth injection and appropriate tuning.
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
*All pictures shown are GTX2867R for display purposes. All hardware will be the same as any bolt-on kit.*
*Note: only available with 0.72 A/R turbine housing.
Interested in converting your ATP Bolt-On Turbo for the ST into an externally wastegated setup? Click here for the 3P Performance external wastegate kit or just add it above.