With its excellent stay-in-grade performance, Supreme Gear Lube is recommended for enclosed industrial and automotive gear drivers requiring extreme pressure protection.
Supreme Gear Lube is a para-synthetic, multi-purpose lubricant made with severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) and severely hydro-finished, 100% paraffin base stocks and a high viscosity index. This advanced formula delivers thermal and oxidation durability and stability capable of withstanding temperatures up to 175°F higher than conventional gear lubes.
Supreme Gear Lube is blended with moly to create a fine, but highly durable shield on metal surfaces. As conditions intensify, Supreme Gear Lube protects gears and bearings against excessive wear, friction and vibration. By reducing friction, wear and thermal degradation, Supreme Gear Lube extends equipment and fluid life and boosts energy efficiency.
- Extreme pressure properties to reduce excessive wear and fatigue.
- Superior oxidation and thermal stability and durability.
- Better heat transfer; lower operating temperatures.
- Prevents soot and carbon deposits on gears, bearings and seals.
- Low temperature fluidity.
- Excellent hydrolytic and demulsibility characteristics.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.