Schaeffers Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic Motor Oil is one of the best synthetic motor oils on the market today. Schaeffers is the answer to the question, "what oil should I use in my car".
Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 is a premium quality full synthetic, multi-grade engine oil that is specifically formulated to protect critical engine parts from damaging friction and wear, provide enhanced protection against the formation of sludge and deposits, provide increased engine efficiency and fuel economy benefits and extend engine life in all gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines including those that are turbocharged and supercharged.
Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 is blended from a unique combination of select synthetic base fluids. This unique combination provides the Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 with the following advantages:
1. Superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures
2. Exceptional oxidative stability especially at high engine operating temperatures
3. Exceptional resistance to thermal degradation to prevent the formation of high temperature engine deposits
4. Exceptional low volatility characteristics, that provides enhances oil consumption control and prevention of the formation of deposits on critical engine parts.
5. A high viscosity index.
6. Enhanced film strength at high operating temperatures
7. Low coefficients of traction, which result in improved fuel economy benefits.
8. Extended oil drain capability and intervals
Blended into the synthetic base stocks is a highly advanced proprietary performance additive package and a highly shear stable viscosity index improver. This combination provides the Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 with the following performance benefits:
1. A patented novel zinc anti-wear additive system that minimizes volatility and chemical breakdown of the zinc anti-wear additive in order to provide maximum and long lasting anti-wear performance and robustness needed to protect the engine.
2. Outstanding protection against the formation of high temperature deposits.
3. Enhanced protection from harmful sludge in order to keep the Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic flowing to critical engine components and prevent catastrophic engine wear.
4. High detergency and dispercency to suppress the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish buildup to help maintain engine performance, fuel economy and emissions.
5. Active cleaning agents for increased and enhanced engine cleanliness.
6. Exceptional protection against the formation of coking deposits on turbochargers.
7. Exceptional protection against thermal breakdown during high engine oil operating temperature conditions.
8. Improved protection against oxidative thickening.
9. Rapid circulation and excellent pumpability.
10. Excellent low temperature flow characteristics and pumpability to provide rapid circulation and minimize wear during start-up.
11. Excellent resistance to thinning at high temperatures.
12. Excellent shear stability to resist viscosity shear down and breakdown.
13. Excellent high temperature/high shear performance to provide excellent oil film thickness and engine protection at high operating temperatures and shear rates, while minimizing lubricant frictional resistance.
14. Enhanced lubrication to maintain maximum horsepower and acceleration.
15. Hydro-Ethanol inhibitors that significantly reduce the problems that can result from the use of ethanol blended fuels.
16. Prevention of the formation of rust, white sludge and lubricant starvation that can occur with 20% or higher ethanol fuels.
17. Outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
18. Substantially reduced oil consumption.
19. Extra protection for hot running engines.
20. Extra protection for cold running engines in stop-and-go service.
21. Reduced oil ageing allowing for increased drain intervals.
Super happy with this oil, I've been running it in my cars for over 30,000 miles in both of my cars and they run cleaner and better. Makes it even better when I know it is always in stock at edge!
Best oil ever
Just recently made the switch to Schaeffer from Rotella after Alan suggested it to me. I was looking for an oil to switch to, but as you all know, the forums are not your friend when it comes to this. I wanted a good quality oil with out paying a stupid amount, & this is it. Since I've made the switch, I hardly get any burnt oil smell. Having a catless 3 inch TBE & running Rotella, I smelled oil all the time. That alone is enough to justify the switch for me. I would definitely suggest the oil to anyone looking to make the switch! Thank you Alan for suggesting it to me!