ATTENTION: Due to the amount of options, we have allowed as many selections as possible up to the point of ordering a Precision turbo. Upon your order, we will contact you immediately to verify what options you would like to have on your turbo. For example, if you choose a T3 turbine housing with 3" V-Band discharge, we will contact you to find out what size you want that particular style of turbine housing. If you have questions prior to ordering, please feel free to call or email us. We'd be glad to help!
Horsepower Rating: 590
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
(add $540.00 to MSRP)
PTE's PT5558 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 55mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Mitsubishi .48 or.63 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.