The JBR STage 2 Rear Torque Mount utilizes a vertically oriented bushing nearly 2.5" in diameter. Vertically orienting the bushing eliminates the pendulum motion of the engine. This is accomplished by applying forces on the bushing in a single plane versus two with the OEM mount.
The larger bushing and our proprietary polyurethane formula provide outstanding performance and durability without sacrificing comfort and it's available in your choice of 70 and 80 durometers.
The 70 durometer is softer and perfect for the street. The 80 is a bit firmer than the 70 and is also excellent for street use and tough enough for the Auto-X track, road course and drag strip.
- Eliminates the 1-2 shift bang
- Eliminates wheel hope
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Anodized to resist corrosion
- Bolt-on installation
- 1 70 or 80 durometer mount
- All necessary installation hardware
- Installation instructions are available in our support section