With so many catback options available, our goal was to create a unique, refined sound in an extremely high quality system. We've been casually referring to it as the gentleman's catback around the shop, to ensure that our mission wasn't lost in all of the craziness. We also wanted to produce a single system that would fit as many models as possible. Using a unique hanger design and by including a set of four custom polyurethane hangers with each kit, we've been able to fit all EJ and FA20DIT WRX and STI sedans from 2011 to current.
- Custom dual outlet mufflers - dual perforated tubes offer quieter, more refined tone
- Quad 3.5" double-wall, angle-cut tips - our most commonly requested configuration
- Resonated or Un-resonated options - the choice is yours, although we recommend resonated for the FA20DIT and un-resonated for the EJ
- 304 Stainless Steel construction - genuine American 304SS material to withstand the elements and abuse
- 1/2in thick flanges - all 7 flanges are laser cut from the same 1/2in thick stainless plate for perfect sealing, easy installation and extreme durability
- Flex section - your motor and mufflers are both mounted using rubber or poly mounts and can move independent of one another - if there isn't a flex section or donut gasket allowing relative movement, there's a much greater likelihood of damage to your exhaust or turbo
- Custom polyurethane hangers - these hangers keep your exhaust where it needs to be, freeing you from rattles, melted bumpers and so on
- TIG welded - each catback is hand TIG welded just across the hall from the engineering offices that they were designed in, ensuring craftsmanship that does our Lifetime Warranty justice
- GrimmSpeed Lifetime Warranty - buy knowing that we stand behind our products and customers 100%
Sometimes, this explanation is long and technical, especially where performance is concerned. This time, it's simple. The GrimmSpeed engineering and manufacturing teams are known for designing and producing products that use high quality materials, offer perfect fitment and superior craftsmanship and are durable. These catbacks are no different. If you're tired of your catback rattling against heat shields, tips hanging too low, crooked or uneven, exhaust that's too loud or materials that are rusting or failing, then we have the solution for you. Beyond the product (and it's Lifetime Warranty!), the GrimmSpeed customer service team is ready to help you with any questions or concerns you might have.
We stand behind our products 100% and our goal is to offer you a customer experience that makes you want to stand behind them as well.
- 2011+ Subaru WRX Sedan
- 2011+ Subaru STI Sedan