Edge Autosport is now introducing a contingency program in an effort to contribute to our customers’ goals for breaking records, going fast, and placing well at shows.
We get a lot of requests for sponsorship but it’s impossible for us to provide everyone with the benefit of working closely with a company to accomplish their performance goals. However, it doesn’t mean that some of those that we cannot sponsor don’t deserve credit where it’s due! Contingency is a reward based system. If you go out to the track or show your car, good results are rewarded. Please make sure you read the full set of rules in order to be a part of our program! There are certain requirements for each participant to fulfill in order to be paid for their accomplishments!
There are 3 different categories for customers to participate in and get rewarded. For full rules, please see the entire list of rules located below the payout structures.
12.99 sec run or faster, $50 per $1000 spent is paid out
11.99 sec, $75 per $1000
10.99 sec, $100 per $1000
9.99 sec, $200 per $1000
12.49 sec run or faster, $50 per $1000 spent is paid out
11.49 sec, $75 per $1000
10.49 sec, $100 per $1000
9.49 sec, $200 per $1000
12.49 sec run or faster, $25 per $1000 spent is paid out
11.99 sec, $50 per $1000
10.99 sec, $75 per $1000
9.99 sec, $100 per $1000
8.99 sec, $200 per $1000
1st Place - $75 per $1000 spent
2nd Place - $50 per $1000 spent
3rd Place - $25 per $1000 spent
Season championship - $150 per $1000 spent is paid
Any best in show participant will receive $50 per $1000 spent. You must win in any category the show provides awards for.
Complete Rules and Regulations
1. Every time a new car is purchased, contingency eligibility is reset and starts over.
2. You cannot be paid out for money that has already been rewarded upon for each individual car under any circumstance.
3. You must be a registered participant of the program.
4. To claim any contingency money, clear proof must be provided from the event and/or run. Further details are given in each category’s set of rules.
5. To claim contingency money, you must make a social media post about your reward. You must include a picture of the car with an Edge Autosport sticker on it. The sticker must be clearly visible in the picture. You must use a the specific hashtag, #EdgeAutosportPays
6. All videos, pictures, and related content become property of Edge Autosport.
7. Any discounts given throughout purchase history are not in addition to the contest. Contingency payouts will be reduced by any previous discounts given off of normal, website pricing. This includes sales of any kind during holidays and special events.
Drag Strip Rules
1. Payouts are unlimited over time, however only one payout can apply per car.
2. Payouts CAN be multiplied per car. For example, if you run a 12.8 sec pass, you get paid based on the amount spent up to that point for that car. If you run an 11.5 second pass the year after in the same car, you get paid again. However, you can only be paid based on the amount of money you have spent since the last contingency payout, if any.
3. Edge Autosport sticker must be on the car and clearly shown on the outside of the car.
4. A video of the run is required from start to finish. You must show the car with the sticker on it in the video, prior to the pass occurring, with uninterrupted video through the end of the pass.
5. Times apply to a quarter mile (1,320 ft) length only and must be done on an official race track.
Circuit Rules (includes autocross events)
1. Payouts are unlimited over time, however only one payout can apply per car. Only one payout per season is allowed for individual race placement.
2. There must be a minimum of 2 people in your class on the given day that place BEHIND you. For example. You cannot be paid for a 3rd place finish if there are 3 cars. You would have to place 1st place out of 3 to be paid out. If there are consistently less than three people in your class, only the championship will pay out but only half of what the current Circuit Track contingency payout is.
3. If a championship is won, we will pay out the money that hasn’t been paid out up to that point. For example, if you have a first place finish during the season, we will pay out the $75 per $1000 and then pay you an additional $75 per $1000 spent to complete the championship payout of $150 per $1000 spent.
4. You must have representation of Edge Autosport on the car using a provided sticker from us. You must have a picture of the placement from the event or a link to a website page that lists the results with your name and type of car.
5. All circuit rewards are given for placement in sanctioned races only (NASA, SCCA, etc). It must be an officially sanctioned event with a sanctioning body.
1. You can only be paid out once per calendar year.
2. You can only be paid for money spent that you haven’t been paid out for already. For example, if you spent $1000 in one year and $1000 the second year, but placed 1st both years, you can only be paid for $1000 spent on the second year as opposed to being paid on $1000 the first year and $2000 the next year.
3. You must have representation of Edge Autosport on the car using a provided sticker from us.
4. You must show clear, physical evidence of the show placement using video and/or picture with your car and an Edge Autosport sticker.
For any questions regarding rules, restrictions, or eligibility requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be glad to help you!