The ATP Turbo GTX2867 is the most popular turbo upgrade option for the Focus ST. The reason it is so popular is because it gets you the most useable power withen the limits of the factory fuel system on pump gas. This is the turbo upgrade that will be the most beneficial to the most people who are in the market for more power on their Focus ST.
The ATP Turbo GTX2867 is going to see full spool on the Focus ST's 2.0L EcoBoost by around 3500rpms if you go with the smaller .64 a/r, or up to 3800rpms if you go with the larger .86 a/r. Despite being able to make quite a bit more power than the factory K03, the ATP GTX2867 will actually be less stressful on other factory components due to the torque not peaking till later in the rpm range.
The ATP GTX2867 will be most comfortable at a power leverl in the range of 370 to 390whp on pump gas, and with Aux fuel and E85, you will easily be able to do 400 to 420whp with appropriate tuning.
We have personaly ran this turbo on our shop Focus ST with amazing results. This is the turbo I recommend for anyone looking to make the most of the factory fuel system on their Focus ST.
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube
Interested in converting your ATP Bolt-On Turbo for the ST into an externally wastegated setup? Click here for the 3P Performance external wastegate kit or just add it above.